Client: Seren Design Ltd Tags: Brands, Loyalty, Telco
More case studies
On behalf of a major telco, understand the drivers behind people's brand choices and what makes them stay with a particulr brand.
8 Participants completed a 1-week, multi-assignment programme. The programme was split into a pair of 'always-on' assignments and 7 individual daily assignments.
The pair of assignments focused on any brand triggers and purchases made throughout the week - asking participants to document these photographically and textually.
The daily assignments covered a range of exercises from feedback on loyalty schemes and voucher programmes, to usability tasks for specific apps and services.
Above: Participants were asked to post when they made a purchase
Above: Multimedia posts appear in the dash in real-time. Researchers can like and comment to probe further
- 300 posts across all assignments
- The broad set of insight generated by this research fed into a wider project focusing on the loyalty offering of a major telco
- The creative approach employed by the team allowed them to identify sets of brand triggers and loyalty-drivers for a range of products & services and then apply these to the task at hand
- Drilling even further down, the team examined the role of user experience in delivering an effective loyalty service
- Overall, the team were able to set out the customer context for loyalty programmes and from this develop a framework for a successful service, backing this up with concrete examples from the field